I am so glad you've clicked your way to my website. I've recently celebrated the launch of my second novel, THE SOUND OF LETTING GO and am hard at work on a new manuscript.
For up-to-the-minute musings, writing tips and occasional giveaways, please visit my blog.
Here's where I'll be around the webs (and world) this month:
- April 1-30 THE SOUND OF LETTING GO Great Swag Giveaway for Autism Awareness
- April 9 Online interview with Autism Speaks staffer Kerry Magro
- April 13 Hanging with awesome writer peeps at SCBWI Western Washington conference
- April 15 Guest Posting for Poetry Month at Write All the Words
- April 17 Rocking the Drop with Readergirlz
- April 27 Guest Posting for Verse Novel Week at Clear Eyes, Full Shelves
- April 29 #TSOLG Twitter Chat with @VikingChildren’s editor Kendra Levin (10 PM est)
For a coming-of-age novel with a romantic backdrop, The Sound of Letting Go
ranks among the best in its genre. -- Voices of Youth Advocates
A JUNIOR LIBRARY GUILD SELECTION
PW Starred Review